суббота, 25 марта 2017 г.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this curtain panel? This picture is from Neiman Marcus/Horchow back in 2004. YES Ive kept a printout ever since then! Love this, still think about it. It was sold out. I like the mesh center with the border. Any ideas even for a sari style that could be cut and mesh inserted, I can do that, I can sew. And ... enjoy this picture, isnt it beautiful!




Has anyone ever seen anything like this curtain panel? This picture is from Neiman Marcus/Horchow back in 2004. YES Ive kept a printout ever since then! Love this, still think about it. It was sold out. I like the mesh center with the border. Any ideas even for a sari style that could be cut and mesh inserted, I can do that, I can sew. And ... enjoy this picture, isnt it beautiful!

Original article and pictures take https://indiapiedaterre.com site







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий